Jewish History Museum
Photos of the Museu d’Història dels Jueus in Girona, at the Bonastruc ça Porta Center.
Star of David in the courtyard of Bonastruc ça Porta Center
The "Museu d’Història dels Jueus" is located in the same site as the last synagogue of Girona until 1942, currently at Carrer de la Força, 8, near the Girona City History Museum.
Facsimile of the first translation into Spanish of the Hebrew Bible from 1430
A work of Moses Arragel de Guadalajara, commissioned by the Grand Master of the Order of Calatrava.
Miqveh - מִקְוֶה
Women’s ritual bath, vestige of the last medieval Synagogue in the city, from 1435.
One of the least macabre instruments among those used by the Inquisition, exhibited at the Jewish History Museum.
Hebrew manuscript with Kabbalistic inscriptions for the invocation of protective angels
The Kabbalah: Secret Tradition of the West
A book by Gérard Encausse, 1903 edition printed in Paris. The page on the right shows the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah, according to Kircher.
Sefer Torat ha-adam
The book entitled "The Law of Man" by the Rabbi Moses ben Nahman. Printed in Venice in 1595.
Document of the expulsion of the Jews from Girona
Facsimile of the document entitled "Edicte d’Expulsió dels Jueus" from April 20, 1492.
Commemorative plaque of the Rabbi Moses ben Nahman
Also known as Nachmanides (1194-1270). Depiction of a menorah and leaves motifs.
Commemorative plaque of the voyages of discovery
Commemorative plaque of Rabbi Abraham Zacuto, Joseph Vecinho, and Jacob Corsino, "Eminent Jewish men of Science who contributed to the Voyages of Discovery."